Free and Private Safety Profile for Calling 911
Did you know Smart911 is a free service available to keep your and your family safer? Provided by Susquehanna County, Smart911 lets you create a private and secure safety profile for your family, including any information you want 9-1-1 to have during an emergency. You can include details such as family members, photos, medical notes, pets, and emergency contacts. In an emergency seconds can save lives. Take a few seconds now to plan ahead at www.smart911.com.
Rave Cyber Security Facts
- Redundant, bi-coastal “Tier 4” data centers: secure facilities with redundant electricity, HVAC and utilities
- Secure socket layering (SSL) encryption of the data
- Rave never collects financial information or social security numbers
- Annual, external security auditing and penetration testing
- Annual internal security training
- Smart911 subscribers share as much, or as little, as they are comfortable with in their Safety Profile
- Safety Profile information stored on Rave servers is not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests
Susquehanna County alert system Please click on the logo to sign up for notifications
Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.
Floods Severe Weather Home Fires