- Clean, Dry Corrugated Cardboard
- Please, break down your boxes
- No wax covered material
- Clean, Dry office paper, magazines, soft covered books, newspaper, chipboard (cereal boxes, soda boxes, etc.)
- No wax covered material (i.e. No juice or ice cream cartons.)
- No Styrofoam or plastic.
- No food or biological contaminated material.
- No hard covered books.
- If you can’t tear it, we can’t recycle it!
- If you bring your paper in a plastic bag, please, dump out the paper and take the bag with you. Plastic bags can be recycled at many local retail stores.
- It Must be a Bottle or a Jar that once contained food or beverage. All other glass is considered a contaminant.
- Sorted by color: Brown, Clear, and Green (when in doubt – go with green!)
- No windows, no vases, no drinking glasses, no candles, no light bulbs, no plates, no room deodorizers, no ceramics, etc.