The mission of the Susquehanna County Sheriff's Office is to protect and serve the residents of Susquehanna County and provide quality services to our taxpaying citizens with Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
The Office of Sheriff will not discriminate based on race, color, gender, age, handicap or disability, sexual orientation or their economic status.
- Serve and enforce all orders of the courts such as Warrants, Protection from Abuses and writs including Sheriff Sales of Real Estate and Personal Property
- Provide security for all county owned property as well as the Courts
- Assist all Law Enforcement agencies Municipal, County, State and Federal
- Issue Licenses for Concealed Carry, License to Sell Firearms and Precious Metals
- Transport prisoners for court appearances from County, State Institutions and extradite fugitives from adjoining states
As your Sheriff, I recognize that I am given a special trust and I will never forget who put me in Office and that I work for you the citizens of Susquehanna County.
I will act with the highest of standards and professionalism and follow the code of Ethics and remember my Oath that I swore to uphold.
Lance M Benedict, Sheriff